Need help finding a mortgage?
Have you been turned down for a mortgage?
Are your Ratios too high?
Do you not have any credit?
Do you need down payment assistance? Assistance is available with our mortgage product.
Is your credit score lower than what you think you need to buy a home? Do you have too much debt that could prevent you from qualifying for a mortgage loan?
Affordable Housing Resources, Inc. (AHR) has a new First Mortgage Loan that could help you finance your new home. For more information about AHR’s First Mortgage Loan and how we can help you own your own home, call Sharon Bosworth at 615-251-0025 ext. 229 or email him at email@example.com.
- AHR’s Non-QM First Mortgage Loan allows for higher debt ratios and lower credit scores (down to 580 with compensating factors).
- Acceptable Sources of Funds for Down Payment/Closing Costs: Personal gifts, gifts or grants from a qualified entity and/or an employer assistance gift letter is required for down payment/closing costs. Before other acceptable sources of funds are permitted, a minimum borrower contribution from the borrower’s personal funds must be met.
- Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education and Counseling Requirements: It is mandatory for all borrowers to attend homebuyer education classes. If the borrower becomes 45-days delinquent one-on-one financial counseling will also be mandatory.
- Loan Type and Terms: Fixed-rate product, fully-amortizing first mortgage. Terms up to 30 years.
- Occupancy and Property Type: The property, including eligible condominiums, must be occupied by, and the principal residence for, the borrower. Manufactured homes must meet FHA guidelines (permanent foundation).
- CLTV (Combined Loan to Value) Limits and Subordinate Financing: Maximum CLTV 105%
- Manual Underwriting: All loans will be manually underwritten. Some loans will be subject to a second review.
- Ratios: 37/48. Student loans that are deferred will not be included in the ratios, and only active payments on credit card accounts will be used.
- Credit Score: A minimum credit score of 580 is required.
- Credit: A tri-merged credit report will be required. The borrower must have three trade lines within the last 12 months, including rental history. The credit sources may be non-traditional. Past-due accounts and non-medical collections will be reviewed. Additionally, borrowers must be out of bankruptcy and foreclosure for one year.
- Income: Borrowers must demonstrate the ability to repay the loan and show a two-year history of employment (for full- and part-time workers). Self-employed borrowers must provide a two-year history and a year-to-date profit/loss report.
- Property: To qualify for the loan, an appraisal of the new residence will be required. The house must be in good condition with no repairs noted on appraisal.
- Ownership of Property: The borrower may not have ownership in other residential dwellings. Timeshare ownership does not apply.
- Insurance: Homeowners Insurance is required listing correct mortgage clause. All loans are required to be escrowed.
"Thank you so much for helping me to buy my first home. You were so great throughout the whole process. I was a little hesitant that I wouldn’t be able to be approved for a loan, but you treated me so nicely and worked with me, guided me through the whole thing. Every time I come home I feel so blessed that I was able to buy this home. Thank you, thank you!"
"It’s hard to believe that I am now a homeowner! Thank you so much for everything!"
"I’m so grateful that I found your organization. When other mortgage companies turned me down because my credit score wasn’t high enough you were able to approve me for the loan for my house. I am living the American dream. I love my house and want to thank you for my loan!"
"I am so grateful to you all. I didn’t think I would be able to qualify for a home loan and you helped me qualify and get the loan. I love my new home! Thank you!"