Are you, a family member or friend behind on your mortgage payments? Are you coming out of a mortgage forbearance program due to the pandemic and need a new start? Then contact Affordable Housing Resources (AHR) about a new refinance mortgage loan that can help borrowers move forward and avoid foreclosure.
Contact Sharon Bosworth, Director of Lending, to learn more and get started. 615-251-0025, ext. 229, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Home Turf Mortgage Refinance Loan is available to Davidson County residents only.
- Maximum loan amount of $275,000.
- Maximum borrower’s income is $63,360.
- The home must be the primary residence of the borrower.
- Minimum credit score of 600.